Story!

Jokes and all funny things goes here, don't forget sharing is caring.
hia99

Story!

Post by hia99 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:52 pm

assalamualikum wa rahmat Allaahi wa barakatuh

For those who like reading novels, I want to share this story.
Peer-e-Kamil (Perfect Mentor!~ sallallahu alyhe wassallam!), is a story of a gilr's journey towards Islam written by Ummera Ahmed.

http://api.ning.com/files/fvFW5n4nUcnOE ... EKAMIL.pdf
If I die today...My words live tomorrow...?
..................and I am talking Unity here!

meera

Re: Story!

Post by meera » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:37 pm

If you ever read the great novel you will able to know how far in the future, the World Controllers have created the ideal society. Through clever use of genetic engineering, brainwashing and recreational sex and drugs all its members are happy consumers. Bernard Marx seems alone harboring an ill-defined longing to break free.
For Learn Arabic from Muslim academy is really a great experience for me as i didn't see any source like this where you can also do combine study with other mates by joining Muslim academy as you are going to your regional institute.

hia99

Re: Story!

Post by hia99 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:42 pm

Assalamaulaikum wa rahamtu-Allah wa barakatuh

Sister meera,

I DID'T get your reply, what point you tried to make? kindly be yourself..
As for me, this novel was the one I could read long ago in my teenage, now I'm not into habit of READING at all. After reading some great poets when I taste the message of the Qur'aan, I lost complete interest in such novels/poets. Anyways, just be yourself...

By the way from the novel BRAVE NEW WORLD written in 1931 by Aldous Leonard Huxley (26 July 1894 – 22 November 1963), Bernard Marx, was one of the character, perhaps writer got idea from George Bernard Shaw.

Later in 1980 movie on same novel was written by Doran William Cannon

Now I did't get you, do you mean there was some character similar to that of Bernard Marx, in the novel I posted ? Nevertheless I enjoyed your reply so much, May Allah shower Mercy on you, keep posting insha'Allah sorry I replied too late just saw your reply today, I'll be checking in future insha'Allah.

Fe amaaniLLAH
wassalamualikum
If I die today...My words live tomorrow...?
..................and I am talking Unity here!