Arabic To English Dictionary App - Please Test

Jokes and all funny things goes here, don't forget sharing is caring.
MuhammadA

Arabic To English Dictionary App - Please Test

Post by MuhammadA » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:58 pm

Asalaam Alaykum,

Dear brothers & sisters. I saw an app on the iPhone which is a great arabic to english dictionary. I wished to start a project to make a similar app for the PC. Here is my attempt so far, please test it. There is much more to go yet Inshaa Allah.

Requirements
1) To run it, you must have .NET framework 4.0 Client Profile. if you don't have it already then it will automatically download and install.

2) Also, you will need to install an arabic keyboard. This can be done by going to control panel in windows, and regional settings. Then add it from there. Different windows versions vary in the exact steps. But its similar. See think link for help - http://frontype.com/how-to-add-language/Arabic.html

How To Install
Just double click the zip file, it will show the contents, double click the setup.exe and follow the prompts.

Jazaak Allah.
Attachments
ArabicToEnglish.zip
(1.53 MiB) Downloaded 88 times
dict.PNG
مِّنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ رِجَالٌ صَدَقُواْ مَا عَـهَدُواْ اللَّهَ عَلَيْهِ فَمِنْهُمْ مَّن قَضَى نَحْبَهُ وَمِنْهُمْ مَّن يَنتَظِرُ وَمَا بَدَّلُواْ تَبْدِيلاً
"Among the believers are men true to what they promised Allah . Among them is he who has fulfilled his vow [to the death], and among them is he who awaits [his chance]. And they did not alter [the terms of their commitment] by any alteration" - Surat Al-'Aĥzāb : 23

MuhammadA

Re: Arabic To English Dictionary App - Please Test

Post by MuhammadA » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:33 pm

Its been fixed. So sorry!
مِّنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ رِجَالٌ صَدَقُواْ مَا عَـهَدُواْ اللَّهَ عَلَيْهِ فَمِنْهُمْ مَّن قَضَى نَحْبَهُ وَمِنْهُمْ مَّن يَنتَظِرُ وَمَا بَدَّلُواْ تَبْدِيلاً
"Among the believers are men true to what they promised Allah . Among them is he who has fulfilled his vow [to the death], and among them is he who awaits [his chance]. And they did not alter [the terms of their commitment] by any alteration" - Surat Al-'Aĥzāb : 23

meera

Re: Arabic To English Dictionary App - Please Test

Post by meera » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:36 pm

Some little words in routine are very useful for learning foreign languages. Online software also available for good learning and you can learn a lot in the comfort of your own home. little words with translation help us to understand the full sentences and in this way we can speedy learn the entire language.
For Learn Arabic from Muslim academy is really a great experience for me as i didn't see any source like this where you can also do combine study with other mates by joining Muslim academy as you are going to your regional institute.