Screeeeeeeeam & SHOUT....lets get it out !!!

Jokes and all funny things goes here, don't forget sharing is caring.
LondonMuslimah

Screeeeeeeeam & SHOUT....lets get it out !!!

Post by LondonMuslimah » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:25 pm

Think the topic name says it all!

Me first! :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!

I need a new job...hate the politics here!!!! :evil: Ya Allaah!

Who's next...

“Say: Surely my prayer and my sacrifice and my life and my death are (all) for Allah, the Lord of the worlds.”

Nisa

Re: Screeeeeeeeam & SHOUT....lets get it out !!!

Post by Nisa » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:23 am

Lol Sis. You should go to your local Jobcentre :D

And don't fret, Allah always does best. There is always a reason for things when they happen or don't happen, the reason might not be apparent to us, but in time you will realise that there is always some wisdom behind what He decides and has decreed :)

May Allah guide us all and help us to remain steadfast. Ameen

P.s Very nice signature sis :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7gU3dYVMG0

كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْقِتَالُ وَهُوَ كُرْهٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تُحِبُّوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَّكُمْ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
"Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know"
- Quran 2:216

LondonMuslimah

Post by LondonMuslimah » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:40 pm

lol....Jazakillaahu khairan sis.... and yes indeed everything has a reason behind it, no doubt. But you know, everyone gets frustrated and annoyed....this is one way of expressing it and then laughing about it :-p its better than being in a mood, or ranting and raging lol. At least, here, I have shared it with my brothers and sisters :-D Alhamdulillaah!

And i hate the job centre....ewwww! lol :P no offence intended to anyone :?

“Say: Surely my prayer and my sacrifice and my life and my death are (all) for Allah, the Lord of the worlds.”

LondonMuslimah

Post by LondonMuslimah » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:36 pm

Oh man... :( feel sooooo down...SubhanAllaah! *lets out a quiet scream* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ya Allaah! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Nisa

Post by Nisa » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:47 pm

SIS!!! I Dont want to be hearing stuff like you're feeling down!

You most probably already know these Duas & Supplications for depression, sadness and anxiety, but just a reminder and for the benefit of those that don't know :

- اللّهُـمَّ لا سَـهْلَ إِلاّ ما جَعَلـتَهُ سَهـلاً، وَأَنْتَ تَجْـعَلُ الْحَـزَنَ إِذا شِـئْتَ سَهـْلاً

Allahumma la sahla illa ma jaAAaltahu sahla, wa-anta tajAAalul- hazana in shi/ta sahla.

‘O Allah, there is no ease except in that which You have made easy, and You make the difficulty, if You wish, easy.’

اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّي أَعْوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الهَـمِّ وَ الْحُـزْنِ، والعًجْـزِ والكَسَلِ والبُخْـلِ والجُـبْنِ، وضَلْـعِ الـدَّيْنِ وغَلَبَـةِ الرِّجال

Allahumma innee aAAoothu bika minal-hammi walhuzn, walAAajzi walkasal, walbukhl, waljubn, wadalAAid-dayni waghalabatir-rijal.

‘O Allah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.

- Allaahumma rahmataka arjoo falaa takilnee ilaa nafsee tarfata ‘ayn. wa aslih lee sha’nee kullah. Laa ilaaha illaa Ant.

‘O Allah, it is Your mercy that I hope for, so don’t leave me in charge of my affairs even for the blinking of an eye. And rectify all of my affairs for me. Nothing has the right to be worshipped except You’

- Allahumma innee AAabduk, ibnu AAabdik, ibnu amatik, nasiyatee biyadik, madin fiyya hukmuk, AAadlun fiyya qada-ok, as-aluka bikulli ismin huwa lak, sammayta bihi nafsak, aw anzaltahu fee kitabik, aw AAallamtahu ahadan min khalqik awis-ta/tharta bihi fee AAilmil-ghaybi AAindak, an tajAAalal-Qurana rabeeAAa qalbee, wanoora sadree, wajalaa huznee wathahaba hammee.

‘O Allah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of Your maidservant, my forelock is in Your hand (i.e. You have total mastery over), Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every name belonging to You which You named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Quran the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety.’

{(Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn Baaz (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked about whether the words should be replaced for a female, and he replied: The matter is broad in scope, in sha Allaah, but it is better for her to say Allaahumma inni amatuka wa’bnatu ‘abdika wa’bnatu amatika (O Allaah, I am Your female slave, daughter of Your male slave, daughter of Your female slave), and so on. This is more appropriate and more befitting for her. But if she says the wording that is narrated in the hadeeth, that does not matter in sha Allah, because although she is amah she is also ‘abd, one of the slaves of Allaah (‘ibaad Allaah). End quote. )}- Majmoo’ Fataawa Ibn Baaz (6/76).

(Sorry sis, i couldnt find the last two in arabic, only in transliteration...You'll find them in 'Fortress of the Muslim/Citadel of the Believer')

And now, any more talk of feeling down or sad, and i may just come over and smack the depression out of you!! :lol:

May Allah ease your difficulties and give you peace, Ameen
May Allah bless you in abundance sis, Ameen
May Allah guide us All and help us to remain steadfast in Deen. Ameen
كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْقِتَالُ وَهُوَ كُرْهٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تُحِبُّوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَّكُمْ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
"Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know"
- Quran 2:216