Riddles... :-D

Jokes and all funny things goes here, don't forget sharing is caring.
LondonMuslimah

Riddles... :-D

Post by LondonMuslimah » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:50 pm

1. What row of numbers comes next in this series?

“Say: Surely my prayer and my sacrifice and my life and my death are (all) for Allah, the Lord of the worlds.”

Nisa

Re: Riddles... :-D

Post by Nisa » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:14 am

The answer sister is 1113213211

(I love google) :lol:
كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْقِتَالُ وَهُوَ كُرْهٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تُحِبُّوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَّكُمْ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
"Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know"
- Quran 2:216

LondonMuslimah

Post by LondonMuslimah » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:56 pm

Cheater sis.... :-p

Lets see you get this one ;-p

starts with m,
it is darker than night, brighter than sun,
a woman does it once a life time, a man 3 times a day,
haraam to eat, halaal to drink,
mentioned in Quran 5 times.

;)

“Say: Surely my prayer and my sacrifice and my life and my death are (all) for Allah, the Lord of the worlds.”

Nisa

Post by Nisa » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:43 am

Lol. Sis.

My friend Google, wasn't very helpful on this occasion. Came up with conflicting answers. :)

So I'll make you feel important and you can tell us :lol:

;)
كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْقِتَالُ وَهُوَ كُرْهٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تُحِبُّوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَّكُمْ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
"Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know"

LondonMuslimah

Post by LondonMuslimah » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:05 am

awwww :lol: thank you sis! *Feels ever so important*

But nah...i'll let you think for a bit... ;)

I've only seen one answer for this riddle and that which was derived from an arabic source :?

Nisa

Post by Nisa » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:57 am

Sis, that's one of the answers i got.. i.e ..That the answer's Maqabir (Graveyards) and the riddle is derived from an Arabic one.. But there were a few more guesses too.. Plus the "drinking is halal" bit doesn't make sense!

Anyway sis.. Is there really any point to these riddles when you know I'm gonna google the answer? :lol:

LondonMuslimah

Post by LondonMuslimah » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:52 pm

lool...you cheater sis...tell me where u live, i'll come slap your wrist!

it's just a bit of fun...:-s and to get the mind working

Nisa

Post by Nisa » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:19 pm

Slap my wrists?? I'd like to see you try sis ;)

Hope you read the articles posted here regularly too inshaAllah.

May Allah guide us all, may we remain steadfast in our deen. Ameen
May Allah bless you in abundance sis. Ameen

LondonMuslimah

Post by LondonMuslimah » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:40 pm

The best i can do is try my sister ;)

I have been reading sis...when i have had a few minutes on the net i have been reading a few articles and alhamdulillaah learning.

Aameen sis,...may Allaah bless you and all our brothers and sisters in abundance. Aameen!