ZamZam helped me when doctors couldnt

Enjoy a healthy life by using tips from Qu'ran and Sunnah.
Aiooshii

ZamZam helped me when doctors couldnt

Post by Aiooshii » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:51 pm

AsSalaamu Alekyum brothers & sisters

I want to share a beautiful thing that happened to me Masha Allah.
I woke up one night with terrible pains in my abdomen and back. I was rushed to the ER after hours of vomiting and howling in pain.
I spent 3 days in the emergency room while doctors tried to figure out what was wrong with me. Each doctor had their opinion but none of definitive. They eventually sent me home with the strongest pain medication they could prescribe, and no answer to my pain.
The pain continued for 3 weeks, 6 different medications and 2 more doctors, and still no solution.
Finally I broke down. Threw my pain I fought and managed to pray all the Salah I had missed during the duration of my illness. And said dua in sajda each prayer. I told Allah swt he was the only one who could help me and I truly believed that in my heart. I asked for him to help me and correct whatever was wrong with me.
I continued making dua throughout the day, and that night I had a dream.
I am not the best muslim, and have never had an Islamic dream.
I don't remember any of the dream, just the last few seconds. It was a doctor telling me "go and bring your water from makkah."
I never had zamzam water before, but knew what it was. I woke up in the middle of the night from this dream and waited until morning to tell my husband. The following day we bought some zamzam water, he read quran on it and I made my niyyah and drank it. Since that day I haven't had a hint of that pain/illness. it is as if whatever it was has completely dissapered. Subhan Allah.

My non-muslim family told me "it was just the power of suggestion" and let me be honest with you, until that day I NEVER believed zamzam water was special. I used to joke at how people charged 5$-30$ per bottle. Now I believe it has amazing qualities and I thank Allah for helping me.

Abu Zainab

Re: ZamZam helped me when doctors couldnt

Post by Abu Zainab » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:39 pm

Assalam alaykum,
Congratulation Sister, may your health continue to be okay. By the way, there is a lesson, I would say from your 'story' above. When you turned to ALLAH, the Glorified and Exalted Lord of the Universe, with FAITH and HUMILITY in SAJDA, one has no DOUBT that HE will respond to You... and to whoever approaches HIM the way you did. Secondly, the Truthful One, ie the Noble Messenger of ALLAH, Prophet Muhammad, may ALLAH Bless and Greet him, said that Ma'u Zam-Zam Lima Shuruba bihi... [Zam-Zam water works on what one drinks it for]... provided one drinks it with that faithful conviction of its being blessed water from ALLAHU Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala. I am a witness to what I am saying.. Just like you Zam-Zam water worked in my favour in numerous instances of relative ill-health.
Best Regards.

salihasabah

Re: ZamZam helped me when doctors couldnt

Post by salihasabah » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:54 am

This is really nice post! I really appreciate this post