Why are there deaf, blind, and handicapped people?

Enjoy a healthy life by using tips from Qu'ran and Sunnah.
anotherbrother

Why are there deaf, blind, and handicapped people?

Post by anotherbrother » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:06 pm

Assalami'Alaykum Wa Rahmutallahi Wa Barakatu
Peace and blessings be upon you.

Im wondering, why are there deaf blind and handicapped people ( btw, this is not for phsycological blind people, who don't see the truth, i mean literally, blind, deaf and handicapped people )

Before going on, I'd liek to say... of course I do not know the wisdom of Allah SWT but I thought maybe he had given an answer or something.

Jazakallahu Kheyran.

Nisa

Re: Why are there deaf, blind, and handicapped people?

Post by Nisa » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:49 am

Wa Alaikumusalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Why Allah creates mentally disabled people :
http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/7951

Hope it answers your question.
كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْقِتَالُ وَهُوَ كُرْهٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تُحِبُّوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَّكُمْ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
"Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know"
- Quran 2:216

TheAtheist

Post by TheAtheist » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:02 am

There was once an evil dictator.
Who went around and killed his subjects at random.
On days he felt good he handed out money to the rich.
Sometimes he created deformed babies straight out of the womb.
if you were a subject of this dictator ? Would you worship him as he demands?
Unfortunately the deformed and the lame are caused by the fact that were involved from very faulty individuals who evolved from even more faulty creatures.
It is in the pattern of your parent's genes whether you are born deformed nothing to do with what an evil distator wishes.

Nisa

Post by Nisa » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:08 am

"Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response but rather, It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs." - Imam Shafi'i
كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْقِتَالُ وَهُوَ كُرْهٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تُحِبُّوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَّكُمْ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
"Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know"
- Quran 2:216

tayyab60

Post by tayyab60 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:53 am

This is not a very difficult question as it sounds;
allah swt has blessed himself with a number of glorious names... and one of those is HAKEEM, the one with the hikma...wisdom and philosophy behind it. This is the most used blessed name in the entire quran al karim...obviously his level of hikma much much higher than his creation, yet he drops some hints here and there for OLUL ALBAB (the people of wisdom)...in fact islam is for olul albab...mentioned in the quran al karim on numerous occasions. By creating physically disabled people allah swt achieves the following purposes;

ALLAH SWT COMMAND IN QURAN ALKARIM ,"la nukilfullaho nafsin illa wusa,ha"...EVERY ONE WILL BE BURDENED ACCORDING TO THEIR MEANS/CAPACITY.

...those with complete disability will have no hisab(accountability) on the final day, these are the people of jannah and their parents will also be rewarded because of them. BELEIVE ME on that horrific day when no one will even bother looking at other...EVERY ONE WILL WISH THAT EITHER THEY WERE LIKE THEM OR THEY HAD CHILDREN LIKE THEM.
...those with partial ablities will be judged according to their capacity, as mentioned above.because with the lesser ablities they will enjoy lesser accountablity.
...these disabled people become continnous remimder to the able bodied...for shukar(gratitude) to allah swt.
...they also become test for the people around them and society as a whole for their help fe sabeel allah...help for the love of allah swt.

DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS such thing look very important to us because we attach a lot of importance to this world, we do not consider akhira alongside...this wolrd is a temporary phase of our lives only a TEST for hereafter...no matter what your phisical condition is the end is same...DEATH. the real life is hereafter, if you look in that perspective, i believe that loosing a bit in this world( which will be like a dream in the hereafter) and gaining a lot in the next...ITS NOT A BAD DEAL AT ALL.IS IT?

hia99

Post by hia99 » Thu May 03, 2012 11:27 am

wa 3alaikumu'ssalam wa rahmatu'LLAH wa barakatuh

JazakAllaahu khair for your Question.

I would like to share an ayaa,

And it is He who has made you successors upon the earth and has raised some of you above others in degrees [of rank] that He may try you through what He has given you. Indeed, your Lord is swift in penalty; but indeed, He is Forgiving and Merciful.
http://tanzil.net/#6:165

The tafsir of a part of this ayaa is as follow:

|And He has raised you in ranks, some above others|

means, He has made you different from each other with regards to provision, conduct, qualities, evilness, shapes, color of skin, and so forth, and He has the perfect wisdom in all this. Allah said in other Ayat,

"It is We Who portion out between them their livelihood in this world, and We raised some of them above others in ranks, so that some may employ others in their work" [43:32]

and,

"See how We prefer one above another (in this world), and verily, the Hereafter will be greater in degrees and greater in preferment" [17:21]

I hope you found reason...

and also this is part of this SHORT life, and we know that in heaven we will enter in same age. Of course the reward of deeds depend on NIYAH/INTENTION. So every soul will earn what was his intention, I mean to have any disability is not link to reward, as a brother also mentioned earlier.

Another thing is that, if I dun know there are ppls having no eyes to see, and no ears to hear and so on.. How I could realize the blessings I have been blessed.. How I can say ALHAMDULILLAH with true feelings!
Similarly if we dun have griefs we cant taste pleasure in full extreme.

And this life is short journey.. Allah have given ranks to His peoples. May Allaah increase our ranks in dunya and in akhirah ameen

And surely Allaah knows best
Fe amaaniLLAH
hia
If I die today...My words live tomorrow...?
..................and I am talking Unity here!

Aiooshii

Post by Aiooshii » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:30 pm

Perhaps Allah swt has taken away someones sight, that he may not look to a woman and commit zina
perhaps Allah swt has taken away someones hearing, that she may not hear cruel words and curses
and the person who is born mentally ill (who cannot control their actions) will not be held accountable for anything in this dunya and will go to jannah
we are all re-created without imperfection in Jannah. Only Allah swt knows why we are created in this dunya with imperfections, but it is obviously part of a plan.