[b][color=#FF4000]Proof of the 20 rakaat Taraweeh Salaah [/c

Fiqh is Islamic jurisprudence. Fiqh is an expansion of the Sharia Islamic law—based directly on the Quran and Sunnah
Nisa

Re: [b][color=#FF4000]Proof of the 20 rakaat Taraweeh Salaah

Post by Nisa » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:49 am

I have never debated with a knowledgeable person, except that I won the debate, and I have never debated with an ignorant except that I lost. - Imam Ash-Shaafi'ee
(Imam Ash-Shaafi'ee, Rahimahullah, one of the four Imams!)
كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْقِتَالُ وَهُوَ كُرْهٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تُحِبُّوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَّكُمْ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
"Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know"
- Quran 2:216

muslimguy

Re: [b][color=#FF4000]Proof of the 20 rakaat Taraweeh Salaah

Post by muslimguy » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:28 am

Imâm Al-Shâfi’î said: "Whenever any people of desires (heretics) came to Mâlik he would say to them, "As for me, I am upon clarity as regards my religion. As for you, you are a doubter, go and argue with another doubter like yourself"
مَنْ عَمِلَ صَالِحًا مِّن ذَكَرٍ أَوْ أُنثَى وَهُوَ مُؤْمِنٌ فَلَنُحْيِيَنَّهُ حَيَاةً طَيِّبَةً وَلَنَجْزِيَنَّهُمْ أَجْرَهُم بِأَحْسَنِ مَا كَانُواْ يَعْمَلُونَ
"Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer - We will surely cause him to live a good life, and We will surely give them their reward [in the Hereafter] according to the best of what they used to do."16:97