Beliefs of ibn taymiyyah (taymeyah) -Salafi sheikh ul islam,

Subjects and topics regarding different views and beleifs in Islam. May Allah guide us all to the right path.
zinda-dil

Beliefs of ibn taymiyyah (taymeyah) -Salafi sheikh ul islam,

Post by zinda-dil » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:04 am

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Starting in the name of Allah
And millions of durood on Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)
Aslam o alaikum

Beliefs of Ibn Taymiyyah He endorsed Muslims in Fana(wajd/ecstasy) saying" Anal Haq"
Ibn Taymiyyah says in [ Book 2, volume 2, pages 396-397 of Majmu'a Fatawi Ibn Taymiyya, published by Dar ar-Rahmat, Cairo] about Deep love and Fana of Allah experienced by some muslims
This state of love is the state of many people that are from the people of Love to Allah 'azza wa jall, they are the people of the love of Allah and the People of the Will (al-Irada) of Allah (it is typical of many of the people that love God and seek Him.)
Because that person has vanished in his lover, in Allah 'azza wa jall--through the intensity of the love, because He vanished in Allah's love, not his own ego's love. And he will recall Allah, not recalling himself, remember Allah not remembering himself, visualizing Allah [yastashhid], not visualizing himself, existing in Allah, not in the existence of himself.
When he reaches that stage, he no longer feels his own existence. And that is why he says in this state, "Ana al-Haqq" (I am the Truth), or "Subhanee. (Glory to Me!)" and he will say "maa fil jubba ill-Allah" (there is nothing in this cloak except Allah), because he is drunk in the love of God and this is a pleasure and happiness that he cannot control."

Beliefs of Ibn Taymiyyah He endorsed Muslims in Fana(wajd/ecstasy) saying" Anal Haq"

Further on Ibn Taymiyya says in same above book :
"This [matter] has in it Haqq and there is in it Batil. But when someone will enter a state with his fervor intense love ('ishq) to Allah, he will enter a state of absentmindedness, and when he enters the state of absentmindedness, he will find himself as if he is accepting the [concept] ittihad. I do not consider this a sin. Because that person is excused and no one may punish him as he is not aware of what he is doing. Because the pen does not condemn the crazy except when he is restored to sanity

And when that person is in that state and he was wrong in what he did, he will be under Allah's address:
"Rabbana laa tuakhidhna in-nasseeena aw akhtaana" "O Our Lord, do not take us to task if we forget or make mistakes." (Baqara, 286)

"And Allah says in other verse, "wa laa junaaha 'alaykum fimaa akhtaatum bihi" "there is no blame on you if you unintentionally do a mistake."

On page 339, in Volume 10, he says: Also in Al Ubudiyyah: Being A True Slave Of Allah page 128 ,Taha publishers ],
Ibn Taymiyyah says on a state in deep Fana of Allah

"there is a story of two men who were so respectful and loved each other very much. One of them fell in the water [of the sea] and immediately the other threw himself behind him. Then the first one, who was sinking asked, "what made you throw yourself here?" He said,"I vanished in you. and when I vanished in you I thought you were me and I was you."
And further on he continues:
"As long as he is not drunk through something that is prohibited, it is accepted, but if it were prohibited, (the intention was bad) then he is not excused."
Beliefs of Ibn Taymiyyah Many muslims (sufis) go into a state of Fana(wajd/ecstasy/swoon) where there mind or body is no longer in their control, and Shariah is not valid on them in that state

Ibn taymiyah says in
He says in page 27 of ا لؤ صيد اللبرئ
Similarly some people are such that they

Ibn taymiyah says in
Similarly some people are such that they get to see sight in their Qalb (hearts), and that sight influences them in such an extent that they go into Fana and their ability to think and differentiate is no more[/blur] and he thinks that whatever he is seeing is from the eye
end

http://oi61.tinypic.com/o77tkl.jpg
Scanned page with full arabic

on page 129 ibn taymiyyah states about salafs
....... at the time of the Tabi'in, among the worshippers of Al Basra, among whom were some who would swooon or even die when they heard the Quran, such as Abu Juhayr Al Darir and Zararah Ibn Awfa the Qadi of Al Basra.
Some of the Sufi Shaykhs experience this kind of oblivios and and intoxication where they are unable to make proper distinctions, and when they are in that state they may say words which when they come round they realise are wrong
,. Such stories are reported about ...
... acetics such as Abu Yazid {al Bistami}, Abu'l Hasan Al Nuri and Abu Bakr Al Shibli and so on

on Page Number: 130

... unlike Abu Sulayman Al Darini, Maruf Al Khar'ki, and Al Fudayl Ibn Ayyad, let alone Al Junayd {Al Baghdadi} and so on, who remained of the sound mind throughou all their experiences and who never rell into states of oblivion or intoxication, etc. Those who have reached a level ofperfection have nothing in theri hearts except love of Allah and the desire to worship Him alone.[Book: Al Ubudiyyah: Being A True Slave Of Allahm Ta-Ha Publishers]

Ibn Taymiyyah again said again
The second category consists of those sufis whose experience of fana and intoxication (sukr) weakened their sense of discrimination, and made them utter words that they later realized to be erroneous when they became sober
Majmu Fatawa vol. 10, pp. 220-1

Beliefs of Ibn Taymiyyah He believed that Prophet (saleh alawalaihi wasalam) is alive in his Grave and also other Muslims are alive and hear every thing

Scanned page
http://oi58.tinypic.com/28gsh11.jpg
Post Continue
from Azeem Yaseen MrPakistan