My experience with Sufism

Subjects and topics regarding different views and beleifs in Islam. May Allah guide us all to the right path.
Etativel

My experience with Sufism

Post by Etativel » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:53 am

Dear Friends,

I would like to share with you my experience with Sufism.

Many years ago i was brainwashed into joining a Sufi group and when I was standing at the edge of fire. A friend from IRC, sent me an audio file that had some things black and white about Sufis that I used to love and respect. And that woke me up and alhumdulillah I left that misguided group.

I want to share with you to the point, in Three steps!!! how they get you !! so watch out!!! Misguidance for people
It is very important to understand that a lie does not exist on its own, it is always wrapped around partial truth. Otherwise people will not accept it, because people are made good and they don't like evil knowingly. So Satan always hide lies with truth, so you accept it, like some bad tasting pills are sugar quoted. And innovations are perfect for the devil because an innovator never repents thinking he is on the right path.

So long story short different sufis have different 'tariqa' but i will let you know in general about their claims in step I

Claims:
They claim their Objective is :-
- Need to know God
- Know your self because there is a rooh inside you that has ma3rfat (recognition) of God
- Transform your nafs into nafs e mutmainna (satisfied nafs)
- Get clsoe to God

General Method:

1. zikr (remembrance of Allah)
2. fkr ( Contemplation)

Result : ma3rfat of God, this is when you are able to know which of the signals in your heart are coming from God and which are from devil. You are now able to recognize every move of the devil and every signal from angel and every signal from God.

Next instruction

3. ijz (humbleness)
Result: Quwat e rohani(your spirit becomes very powerful) increases and ilham e malaika(intuitions from angels) and ilqa(God puts some knowledge in your heart) and mukashifa(God unveils reality of things) starts.

Next instruction

4. Shukr(thanks) because its all form God ...

result: khidmat e khalq(helping creation of Allah[by making them sufis :) ]) , when you do khidmat e khalq ppl don't like that and they hurt you..
so

5. Sabr (patience)

6. Tawakal (trust Allah)

Result : qurb of Allah(close to god)
Step II: WATCH OUT! Before you move forward, it is also very important to know how they change meaning of words, they use existing concepts and words of Islam and take them to the limit... no.. they take them beyond the limit. Just like christian do, for example christian claim that you cannot enter kingdom of heaven except by grace of God, this statement sounds perfectly alright, ... but go and check what new meaning they have given to word "grace". Or new meaning given to word "word". So i am not here talking about real ilham or other terms but i am talking about 'sufi ilham" and "sufi other terms".

Watch out its a trick!!!:

- Marfat is basically devil's deception to make you believe that your caliber is high.. and now you understand things the way others do not understand.
- Ilham/ilqa/mukashifa is basically devil's signal disguised as good signs so when the iron is hot the devil hits you.

In sufi mind: With your high caliber and all these signals you understand concepts like wahdatul wajood clearly and when you talk about it its kufr ...because you are very very high caliber person high in degrees who now understands things like common people cannot...so you only talk about these things with others like you and not with common people because they will misunderstand you.

In Reality : what happens is that you have lost it... devil has made you commit the worst of the sin that makes all your struggles nothing but ashes. So you live and die in deception hat you are getting closer and closer to God.. but its all trick of the devil.

Sufism starts with zikr and fikr and ends at insanity and kufr... generally.

Step III: Misguidance for people
Every Muslim know that wahi(revelation) ended on Rasool Allah sallalaho alehe wasalam, and that there will come no book after Quran.

Thats where devil's ilham, ilqa and mukashifa kicks in.

Sufi saints write books like masnavi and claim that its a ilhami (inspired by God) kitab.

Meaning that it came from God. How does the sufi know that its not fromt he devil... here comes ma3rfat... a sufi is able to see whats comming from GOd and whats from the devil... so he know that it came from God.

Now common people leave Quran and follow these books of sufis... they leave personality of Rasool Allah and attach like a leach to the personality of their sufi shekhs...
_____

So my brothers and sisters they will get you so watch out and stick to sunnah!!! and book of Allah .... and stay away from all Sufi groups.

fake
Site Admin

Re: My experience with Sufism

Post by fake » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:49 pm

Jazakum Allahu Khayran for this post, and it's great to hear that you got that link from a user in #Islam_Chat. May Allah Protect this channel and help it convey the true message of Allah SWT and his Messenger PBUH.

"كُنتُمْ خَيْرَ أُمَّةٍ أُخْرِجَتْ لِلنَّاسِ تَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَتَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَتُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللّهِ وَلَوْ آمَنَ أَهْلُ الْكِتَابِ لَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَّهُم مِّنْهُمُ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ وَأَكْثَرُهُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ"
"Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in God. If only the People of the Book had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors."

Surah:3.Al-'Imran. Ayah:110

http://Islam-Chat.Org - http://IslamicQuotes.Org