Q&A On the Raafidah Shi`ah Based upon Minhaaj us-Sunnah – I

Subjects and topics regarding different views and beleifs in Islam. May Allah guide us all to the right path.
Site Admin

Q&A On the Raafidah Shi`ah Based upon Minhaaj us-Sunnah – I

Post by fake » Mon May 16, 2011 7:48 pm

Questions and Answers On the Raafidah Shi`ah Based upon Minhaaj us-Sunnah – Part 1
From “I`aanatul-Muhtaaj Min Kitaab il-Minhaaj” compiled by Shareef bin `Alee ar-Raajihee Trans. Abu `Iyaad Amjad Rafiq

All praise is due to Allaah, the Lord of the Worlds and may the prayers and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family and companions. To proceed:
This is a serialisation of a small booklet compiled by Shareef bin `Alee ar-Raajihee which consists of extracts from Minhaaj as-Sunnah an-Nabawiyyah of Shaykh ul-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah, and which presents the outstanding characteristics of the Raafidah in question and answer format. There are sixty-two questions in total.
This particular book of Shaykh ul-Islaam is one of the most important of the books of Ahl us-Sunnah in refutation of the madhaahib of the Raafidah Shi`ah, and they are also given other titles such as “Imaamiyyah”, “Ja`fariyyah”, “Ithnay `Ashariyyah” and they are all titles which point to the same reality, as the compiler has indicated.

I`aanatul-Muhtaaj Min Kitaab il-Minhaaj – Part 1

Shaykh ul-Islaam (rahimahullaah) said, “And for this reason Allaah has commanded us to say in our prayer, “Guide us to the Straight Path, the path of those upon whom you bestowed your favour, not that of those upon whom is your anger, nor those who are astray”. The straying person is the one who does not know the truth, like the Christians. And the one upon whom is anger is al-Ghaawee, the one who knows the truth but acts in opposition to it, like the Jews… and the Straight Path comprises knowing the truth and acting by it, just as occurs in the reported supplication, “O Allaah, show me the truth as truth and grant me success in following it, and show me falsehood as falsehood, and grant me success in avoiding it…” (Minhaaj 1/19)

Question 1 What is the saying of Shaykh ul-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah concerning the Raafidah?
They are the greatest of the followers of desires, in both ignorance and oppression, they show enmity towards the best of the A wliyaa of Allaah, the Most High, from those after the Prophets, amongst the foremost (in faith) amongst the Muhaajireen and Ansaar and those who followed them in goodness – may Allaah be pleased with them, and they be pleased with him – and they ally with the Disbelievers, Hypocrites, Jews, Christians, the Pagans, and the various factions of the Malaahidah (Disbelieving Heretics) such as the Nusayriyyah, the Ismaa`eeliyyah and others from astray ones.
(Minhaaj 1/20)

Question 2 Do they mutually cooperate with the Jews?
Their cooperation with the Jews is a matter that is well known and famous.
(Minhaaj 1/21)

Question 3 Some people claim that their hearts are good. What is your saying?
From the greatest of the filth of the hearts is that there should be enmity in the heart towards the best of the Believers and the chiefs of the Awliyaa of Allaah after the Prophets.
(Minhaaj 1/22)

Question 4 When was the term “ar-Raafidah” applied to them, why and who applied it to them?
From the time of the revolt of Zaid, the Shi’ah were divided into Raafidah and Zaidiyyah, and when he (Zaid) was asked about Abu Bakr and ‘Umar he invoked mercy upon them both, a people rejected him (rafadahu), and he said to them, “You have rejecte d me (rafadtumoonee)”. So they were called “ar-Raafidah”, due to their rejection of him. And anyone who did not reject him from amongst the Shi’ah was called a “Zaidiyy” due to their ascription to him.
(Minhaaj 1/35)

Question 5 Who do the Raafidah free themselves from?
They free themselves from all of the Companions of Allaah’s Messenger (sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam), except a very small number that reaches ten odd.
(Minhaaj 1/39)

Question 6 Why is there so much lying and ignorance amongst them?
When the origin and base of their madhhab rests upon ignorance, then they became the greatest of all the factions in ignorance and lying.
(Minhaaj 1/57)

Question 7 What are the Rawaafid distinguished by?
The people of knowledge are agreed, by way of transmittal, reporting, and chain of narration that the Raafidah are most lying of all of the factions, and lying amongst them is an ancient matter, and for this reason the Scholars of Islaam used to know that they are distinguished with abundant lying.
(Minhaaj 1/59)

Question 8 Is it true that they venerate and glorify lying and deception and what do they call it?
They say, “Our religion is taqiyyah (deception)”!! And this is that one of them says with his tongue what is other than what is in his heart, and this is lying and hypocrisy.
(Minhaaj 1/68)

Question 9 What is the position of the Raafidah towards those in authority over the Muslims?
They are greatest of people in opposition to those in authority, and the furthest of the people from obeying them, except under compulsion.
(Minhaaj 1/111)

Question 10 How do you look at their actions?
What striving is more astray than the striving of the one who tires himself with a lengthy tiring, and indulges in much “al-qaal wal­qeel (i.e. hearsay)”, and separates from the Jamaa’ah of the Muslims, and curses the foremost (in goodness) and the successors after them, and aids the Disbelievers and Hypocrites, and devises many types of stratagems, plots, and traverses whatever paths are possible for him to trave rse, and supports himself with false testimony, and who keeps his followers attached by the rope of deception.
(Minhaaj 1/121)

"كُنتُمْ خَيْرَ أُمَّةٍ أُخْرِجَتْ لِلنَّاسِ تَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَتَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَتُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللّهِ وَلَوْ آمَنَ أَهْلُ الْكِتَابِ لَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَّهُم مِّنْهُمُ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ وَأَكْثَرُهُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ"
"Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in God. If only the People of the Book had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors."

Surah:3.Al-'Imran. Ayah:110

http://Islam-Chat.Org - http://IslamicQuotes.Org