Q&A On the Raafidah Shi`ah Based upon Minhaaj us-Sunnah – II

Subjects and topics regarding different views and beleifs in Islam. May Allah guide us all to the right path.
Site Admin

Q&A On the Raafidah Shi`ah Based upon Minhaaj us-Sunnah – II

Post by fake » Tue May 17, 2011 5:33 am

Questions and Answers On the Raafidah Shi`ah Based upon Minhaaj us-Sunnah– Part 2
From “I`aanatul-Muhtaaj Min Kitaab il-Minhaaj” compiled by Shareef bin `Alee ar-Raajihee Trans. Abu `Iyaad Amjad Rafiq

All praise is due to Allaah, the Lord of the Worlds and may the prayers and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family and companions. To proceed:
This is a serialisation of a small booklet compiled by Shareef bin `Alee ar-Raajihee which consists of extracts from Minhaaj as-Sunnah an-Nabawiyyah of Shaykh ul-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah, and which presents the outstanding characteristics of the Raafidah in question and answer format. There are sixty-two questions in total.
This particular book of Shaykh ul-Islaam is one of the most important of the books of Ahl us-Sunnah in refutation of the madhaahib of the Raafidah Shi`ah, and they are also given other titles such as “Imaamiyyah”, “Ja`fariyyah”, “Ithnay `Ashariyyah” and they are all titles which point to the same reality, as the compiler has indicated.

I`aanatul-Muhtaaj Min Kitaab il-Minhaaj– Part 2

Shaykh ul-Islaam (rahimahullaah) said, “And for this reason Allaah has commanded us to say in our prayer, “Guide us to the Straight Path, the path of thoseupon whom you bestowed your favour, not that of those upon whom is your anger, nor those who are astray”. The straying person is the one who does not know the truth, like the Christians. And the one upon whom is anger is al-Ghaawee, the one who knows the truth but acts in opposition to it, like the Jews… and the Straight Path comprises knowing the truth and acting by it, just as occurs in the reported supplication, “O Allaah, show me the truth as truth and grant me success in following it, and show me falsehood as falsehood, and grant me success in avoiding it…” (Minhaaj 1/19)

Question 11 To what level has exaggeration reached amongst them towards those whom they claim are their Imaans?
They have taken them as lords besides Allaah.
(Minhaaj 1/474)

Question 12 Are the Rawaafid from amongst the grave-worshippers?
Their Shaykh, Ibn an-Nu’maan authored a book… calling it “Manaasik al-Mashaahid”, and he made the graves of the creation [as places] to which Hajj is made, just like Hajj is made with the Ka’bah.
(Minhaaj 1/476)

Question 13 Is lying and hypocrisy from their fundamental principles?
Allaah the Most High informed about the Hypocrites that they say with their tongues what is not in their hearts, and the Raafidah have turned this into a fundamental principle of their religion, and they call it “Taqiyyah” (deception). And they also report this from the leaders amongst Ahl ul-Bayt, those whom Allaah has actually declared innocent of this [behaviour].
They even narrate from Ja’far as-Saadiq that he said, “at-Taqiyyah is my deen and the deen of my fathers”, yet Allaah has declared as innocent those Believers from Ahl ul-Bayt and others from this. In fact, they were the greatest of people in truthfulness and actualisation of Imaan, and their deen was Taqwaa not Taqiyyah.
(Minhaaj 2/46)

Question 14 Amongst what type of people are the Raafidah to be found?
Mostly, you find the Raafidah, either amongst the Heretics, Hypocrites, Atheists (az-Zanaadiqah al-Munaafiqeen al-Mulhideen), or amongst the ignorant people who have not knowledge about the transmitted reports and nor the rational matters.
(Minhaaj 2/81)

Question 15 Do the Raafidah have amongst them abstinence from the world (zuhd) or correct form of Islamic Jihaad?
Their love for the world, and their eagerness for it are apparent. This is why they wrote to Husayn (radiyAllaahu `anhu), and then when he sent his nephew, and then later he went himself, they acted treacherously towards him and sold the Hereafter for this life, and so they submitted him to his enemy, and they, alongside his enemy, killed him.
So what abstinence (from the world) is to be found with them? And what Jihaad is to be found with them? And `Alee bin Abee Taalib (radiyAllaahu `anhu) also tasted such bitter (effects of their)slyness that none knows but Allaah, to such an extent that he supplicated against them, saying, “O Allaah I have made them weary, tired, and they have made my weary, tired, so replace them for me with those who are better than them, and replace me for them with one who his worse than me (upon them).”
(Minhaaj 2/91-90)

Question 16 Are they are amongst the Astray ones (ad-Daalleen)?
Is there to be found (anyone) more astray than a people who show enmity to the first and foremost (in faith) amongst the Muhaajireen and Ansaar, and who ally with the Disbelievers and Hypocrites?
(Minhaaj 3/374)

Question 17 What is their position towards the evils (al-munkaraat)?
Overwhelmingly, they do not mutually forbid from the evil that they commit (amongst themselves), rather their lands are the greatest of lands with respect to (commission) of evil, such as oppression and shameful acts and other than them.
(Minhaaj 3/376)

Question 18 What is their position towards the Disbelievers?
They constantly ally with the Disbelievers amongst the Pagans, the Jews and Christians, and they support and aid them in fighting against the Muslims and showing enmity towards them.
(Minhaaj 3/378)

Question 19 What have they entered into the Deen of Allaah?
They have entered in the religion of Allaah such lying upon the Messenger (sallAllaahu `alayhi wa Sallam) that no one besides them have entered into it. And they have rejected from the truth what no one else besides them has rejected. They also distorted the Qur’aan in with such tahreef (altering, changing) that no one else besides them has distorted.
(Minhaaj 3/404)

Question 20 To what extent is the claim of the Raafidah of following the `Ijmaa (consensus) of Ahl ul-Bayt correct?
There is no doubt that they in agreement upon opposition to the Ijmaa` of the Prophetic Geneology, alongside opposition to the Ijmaa` of the Companions. And within the Prophetic Geneology there were not to be found from Banu Haashim – in the time of the Prophet (sallAllaahu `alayhi wa Sallam) and that of Abu Bakr and `Umar– one who would speak with the Imaamate of the Twelvers, and nor with the infallibility of anyone after the Prophet (sallAllaahu `alayhi wa Sallam), and nor with the disbelief of the three Caliphs. In fact, nor anyone who would even revile their leadership, and nor one who would reject the Attributes (of Allaah) and nor anyone who would disbelieve in al-Qadar.
(Minhaaj 3/406-407)

"كُنتُمْ خَيْرَ أُمَّةٍ أُخْرِجَتْ لِلنَّاسِ تَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَتَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَتُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللّهِ وَلَوْ آمَنَ أَهْلُ الْكِتَابِ لَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَّهُم مِّنْهُمُ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ وَأَكْثَرُهُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ"
"Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in God. If only the People of the Book had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors."

Surah:3.Al-'Imran. Ayah:110

http://Islam-Chat.Org - http://IslamicQuotes.Org