The holy Quran is the great book of God

Debates regarding other topics/religions.
Kathrine321

The holy Quran is the great book of God

Post by Kathrine321 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:27 pm

The holy Quran is the great book of God. The holy Quran literally meanings are the recitation. It is widely regarded as the finest piece of literature in the Arabic language. The holy Quran is a revelation book of God. Muslims believe that the Quran was verbally revealed from God to Muhammad through the angel Gabriel (Jibril), gradually over a period of approximately 23 years, beginning on 22 December 609 CE. When Muhammad was 40, and concluding in 632 CE, the year of his death. Shortly after Muhammad's death, the Quran was collected by his companions using written Quranic materials and everything that had been memorized of the Quran. My faith in Quran is very strong and UN breakable.
Last edited by Kathrine321 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kathrine321

Re: The holy Quran is the great book of God

Post by Kathrine321 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:04 am

The holy Quran is the great book of God. The holy Quran literally meanings are the recitation. It is widely regarded as the finest piece of literature in the Arabic language. The holy Quran is a revelation book of God. Muslims believe that the Quran was verbally revealed from God to Muhammad through the angel Gabriel (Jibril), gradually over a period of approximately 23 years, beginning on 22 December 609 CE. When Muhammad was 40, and concluding in 632 CE, the year of his death. Shortly after Muhammad's death, the Quran was collected by his companions using written Quranic materials and everything that had been memorized of the Quran. My faith in Quran is very strong and UN breakable.

jeremiah

Re: The holy Quran is the great book of God

Post by jeremiah » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:28 am

katherine,

compare surah 17:101-103 with surah 10:90-92; in the first the pharaoh is doomed to destruction , but in the latter he is saved. It's the SAME story. Look at surah 41:9-12
and you will notice an 8 day creation of the universe in three phases 2days for earth, 4 days for that which sustains earth and 2 days for the heavens. While all other spots in the quran and the bible(my book of belief, im christian) point to a 6 day creation. These are major major errors. Also why would the angel Gabriel give glad tidings in such a horrifying manner. Poor mohammed was illiterate why wouldnt the archangel gabriel know that and desist from squeezing him 3 times forcing him to read a quranic revelation.
In the bible when gabriel appeared he said fear not, because the appearance of an angel like that is scary, but i believe a demon was behind his first revelation not Gabriel who is kind and understanding.