Ask an Atheist

Debates regarding other topics/religions.
Atheist

Ask an Atheist

Post by Atheist » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:22 am

Hi all,

Simple concept and if you have any questions to ask an atheist, please feel free.

hia99

Re: Ask an Atheist

Post by hia99 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:34 pm

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Atheist...

Welcome on "#Islam_Chat Community Our purpose is to help everyone understand about Islam"
And thanks for your generosity.

If you hear the name of the religion Islam, the followers of Islam called Muslims, the faith of muslims is as

Say, "He is Allaah, [who is] One,
Allaah, the Eternal Refuge.
He neither begets nor is born,
Nor is there to Him any equivalent."
[Verses of the Book of Allaah- the Quraan ]

We/Muslims find that concept the simplest of all concepts in the WORLD, either you talk about religions or scientific concepts. This concept of muslim's faith stands alone in front of all the concepts .So I wonder which simple concept you are talking about!

I would like to ask you if you want know to understand about Islam... feel free.

Oh I know something about your simplicity

۞ Indeed, those who disbelieve and die while they are disbelievers - never would the [whole] capacity of the earth in gold be accepted from one of them if he would [seek to] ransom himself with it. For those there will be a painful punishment, and they will have no helpers ۞

But I have a great and beautiful message for you as well from My Lord

What would Allaah do with your punishment if you are grateful and believe? And ever is Allaah Appreciative and Knowing.

May Allaah guide you and factorize your SIMPLE concept into simplest concept with TRUTH as constant ameen.

hia

If I die today...My words live tomorrow...?
..................and I am talking Unity here!

Atheist

Post by Atheist » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:54 pm

If your purpose is to make everyone understand about Islam, why do you have sections for other religions? I am simply trying to help clear any misconceptions that Muslims may have about atheists.

I would say that faith is a much simpler topic than science. What intelligence does one need to say "I believe"?

Hopefully you will one day realize the error in your views. If not, at least take care that you do not discomfort others with them.

Nisa

Post by Nisa » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:00 am

Atheist, like you have claimed, we are also simply trying to clear out any misconceptions any one has about Muslims and Islam.

Yes, it doesn't take much intelligence to say "I believe" if that's all we do, but we don't. As Muslims, we "believe" not only with our tongues, but our hearts, minds and bodies, and this is by actually bringing this belief into practice every single day of our lives. By following not only what our Lord Almighty Allah has said in the Quran (our holy book which is the unchanged and unaltered word of Allah) but also by following the practices and example of the greatest man ever to have lived, our Prophet Muhammad, may peace be upon him.

As for your "why are there other sections" and you feeling discomfort with our views, well that's like going into a sweet shop and asking why they only sell sweets!! :) The reason there are other sections is because, Whenever truth came and comes, it extinguishes all falsehood. Therefore we are exposing all previous and present ideologies with the true and final God-given religion, Islam.

This is an Islamic chat forum, so yes you can expect our views to reflect that. But the fact that people such as yourself, and other Non-Muslims are allowed to join the forum and even participate in it, should be proof enough to you or anyone else, that our aim is in fact to help everyone and anyone understand Islam. 

Alhamdullillah (praise be to Allah) we are content with being Muslims. I hope you, Atheist, see the error of your ways. May Allah guide you. Ameen

Nisa.

Ps. Hia sis, I hope you didn't mind or are not offended that I answered on your behalf. :)
كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْقِتَالُ وَهُوَ كُرْهٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تُحِبُّوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَّكُمْ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
"Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know"
- Quran 2:216

hia99

Post by hia99 » Wed May 02, 2012 3:49 pm

Hope you are alive atheist in good conditions

Sorry for late reply!

yea purpose here is to help about Islam and this topic is for those who wan ask help about Islam, but you seemed not asking help rather your way was inviting.

I can tell you on behalf of Muslims here, we dun need to know about your way, and we have no misconceptions about you.

If you think its so simple to say "I believe" why you dun say that as we do say.

and about telling our/my error...

We do believe on UNSEEN... if we wont believe our destination would be hell. So why we don't believe?

What is big deal for you to believe then? Is it not safe? For eternal life.
May Allaah guide you!

hia
============
nisa sis its ok!
If I die today...My words live tomorrow...?
..................and I am talking Unity here!