Anything you want to ask for/about.
hia99

Post by hia99 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:56 pm

assalamualikum wa rahmat ALlahi wa barakatuh

I need help, I need the translation for this video from Arabic into English, please, its about 5 to 10minutes only, as soon as possible, I would be really grateful for the kind concern,
jazakum Allaahu khair. fe amaan Allaah wassalamualikum wa rahmat Allaahi wa brakatuh

hia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz89U9pg ... re=related
If I die today...My words live tomorrow...?
..................and I am talking Unity here!

hia99

Re: ...

Post by hia99 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:56 am

سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم

بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Assalamualikum wa rahmatu'LLAH wa barakatuh...

A sister from Egypt, translate this, so for sharing I am posting the translation here as well for non-arabs,
may Allaah reward her best ameen...

In the name of Allah the Merciful, Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds, all Praises for you Allah..you are the owner of everything and the whole things is due to you ,Allah we don't count the praises, you as You have Praised Yourself, Allah blessings on Muhammad ..O Allah grant him the place close to you the at Day of Resurrection, may Allah reward our Prophet Muhammad -peace be upon him- what is deserve, O Allah Allah..you like the amnesty; Discharged it upon us … Praise and glory be to Thee Halim "patient", praise and glory be to the Generous ,praise and glory be to whom we hadn't worshiped him on the way he deserves ,praise and glory be to whom we hadn't knew him on the way he deserve . How many graces & blessings bestowed upon us by locking you out thanks!? , How many trials were you tested by ,but our patience was little!? O Allah.. we wasn't thankful for your graces and... you hadn't prevented your graces upon us, O Allah...we wasn't patient at your tests and trieals and.... you hadn't let us down ,O Allah you saw us doing sins and...you hadn't revealed it , O Allah your favors never ended ,O Allah your graces never counted , O our God, Creator and Donatory .. make us from those who being driven to paradise droves , O Allah..if our sins were so much..your mercy is greatest O Allah..your forgiveness is wider than our sins..and we put our Hopes on your mercy before our deeds...O Allah..who forgives sins..and hide imperfections and flaws...forgive us and all Muhammad's ummah..-peace be upon him- and have mercy upon his nation.. be tolerant towards their faults and fit ,guide them & open the guidance doors towards them, O Allah ,make that meeting a reason for people guidance.. move people out of darkness into the light..O Allah..you sociable every single..accompany every single.. close to us not far, present not absent, predominant..never defeated, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence, The owner of Majesty and Honour , merciful in world and the hereafter , support those who do not have a support , the asset for those who don't have an asset ,O Allah..u said.. and your words are truth (And your Lord says, "Call upon Me; I will respond to you." Indeed, those who disdain My worship will enter Hell [rendered] contemptible.) …and we ask you to be Pleased with us..and asking you the heaven..the high ferdaws , and the deeds ,speeches which make us close to it , and we seek refuge with you , from your Wrath…and from the hell ,"Our Lord, avert from us the punishment of Hell. Indeed, its punishment is ever adhering. And make our last words in this life are Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah wa an Muhammad rasul Allah..and captured our spirits when you are pleased with us not huffy..O Allah.. we seek refuge with u from the death agony & the darkness of the tomb ..and from the cross of al-Siraat and it's slips & from anguish of the day of resurrection O Allah.. make your mercy upon that meeting...and make us impeccable after we leave it..and don't make us wretched or deprived...by your mercy, Generosity ,kindness ,grace . O Most Merciful ...and peace be upon Mohammad...salla Allah alaih wasalam.
If I die today...My words live tomorrow...?
..................and I am talking Unity here!