CommonQuestions

Anything you want to ask for/about.
hia99

CommonQuestions

Post by hia99 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:36 am

Assalamualikum wa rahmat Allaahi wa barakatahu

I have a few questions, and hope I would find best answers insha' Allaah.

First question:
I want know if a true Muslim should have fear of being hypocrite/munafiq in front of Allaah...For me to be munafiq is as worst as even I cant imagine myself to be munafiq in front of Allaah, so I want know if its obligatory i.e decreed by Allaah or Practice by beloved Muhammad sallalahu alyhe wassallim to have fear to be munafiq.

Allaah says:

We would have invented against Allah a lie if we returned to your religion after Allah had saved us from it. And it is not for us to return to it except that Allah, our Lord, should will. Our Lord has encompassed all things in knowledge. Upon Allah we have relied. Our Lord, decide between us and our people in truth, and You are the best of those who give decision."
[Qur'aan 7 89 http://tanzil.net/#7:89]

Second question:
Its regarding the dowry of Muslimah (muslim woman). that she can have from her parent's family while her wedding. (not mahr that is obligatory to Muslim man for his wife while wedding)

In my country's culture I have seen many cases for that dowry, some families want/demand as much as they can full their homes. Some are so good that they dun want even single penny from family of women to be marry.

What I believe both are extreme cases and not according to Sunnah. As per my learning our beloved Prophet Muhammad sallalahy alyhe wassalim had gave some gifts to His (sallalahu alyhe wassallim) doughter Fatima rady Allahu unha.

So I want to know the sunnah practice/quantity/amount of dowry that is reasonable/permit as per sunnah for both the families of a man and a woman to be marry.

I have an other question which I forget now!
next time insha Allaah
jazakum Allaahu kayran
fe amaan Allaah.

And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers.
[Qur'aan 51 55 http://tanzil.net/#51:55].
If I die today...My words live tomorrow...?
..................and I am talking Unity here!

SalafiMuslim

Re: CommonQuestions

Post by SalafiMuslim » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:18 pm

As-salaamu alaykum wa'rahmatullaahi wa'barakaatuh..
As for the first question, it's narrated that the prophet's (salla Allaahu alayhi wa'sallam) companions radiyallaahu anhum feard the nifaaq for themselves, and so was the attitude of the salaf after them.
Handhala Al Usaydi radiyallaahu anhu, who was amongst the scribes of Allah's Messenger (salla Allaahu alayhi wa'sallam) reported: I met Abu Bakr (radiyallaahu anhu). He said: Who are you? He (Handhala) said: Handhala has turned to be a hypocrite. He (Abu Bakr) said: Hallowed be Allah, what are you saying? Thereupon he said: I say that when we are in the company of Allah's Messenger (salla Allaahu alayhi wa'sallam) we ponder over Hell-Fire and Paradise as if we are seeing them with our very eyes and when we are away from Allah's Messenger (salla Allaahu alayhi wa'sallam) we attend to our wives, our children, our business; most of these things (pertaining to After-life) slip out of our minds. Abu Bakr said: By Allah, I also experience the same. So I and Abu Bakr went to Allah's Messenger (salla Allaahu alayhi wa'sallam) and said to him: Allah's Messenger, Handhala has turned to be a hypocrite. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (salla Allaahu alayhi wa'sallam) said: What has happened to you? I said: Allah's Messenger, when we are in your company, we are reminded of Hell-Fire and Paradise as if we are seeing them with our own eyes, but whenever we go away from you and attend to our wives, children and business, much of these things go out of our minds. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (salla Allaahu alayhi wa'sallam) said: By Him in Whose Hand is my life, if your state of mind remains the same as it is in my presence and you are always busy in remembrance (of Allah), the Angels will shake hands with you in your beds and in your paths but, Handhala, time should be devoted (to the worldly affairs) and time (should be devoted to prayer and meditation). He (the Holy Prophet) said this thrice.
Saheeh Muslim , Kitaatu-tawbah (37) , Hadith number 6623.
And it's narrated that Huthayfah radiyallaahu anhu said : a man of the hypocrites died and I didn't pray (Janaazah) upon him, so Omar radiyallaahu anhu said :"What has minded you from praying upon him?", Huthayfah said :"He's one of them (hypocrites).", then Omar said :"By Allaah, am I one of them?", Huthayfah said :"No", then Omar wept.
Al Hassan Al Basrey rahimahullaah said that there has never been a believer and never will be but he fears the nifaaq for himself, as none fears the nifaaq but a believer, and none feels safe but a munaafiq (hypocrite).
Considering that Allaah accepts deeds when they are sincerely devoted for him alone, and are upon the correct Sunnah, the believer has to always seek a sincere intention and to correct them in order to seek the pleasure of Allaah and the acceptance of his deed.
Allaah subhaanahu wa ta'aala says in Surat Al Mu'minoon (the believers):
"And they who give what they give while their hearts are fearful because they will be returning to their Lord." Ayah 60.
Aa'isha radiyallaahu anha asked the prophet salla Allaahu alayhi wa'sallam about this aya saying :"O' Allaah's messenger, are these the ones who steal and commit Zina and drink alcohol while fearing Allaah?.", the prophet salla Allaahu alayhi wa'sallam replied :"No, O daughter of Abu Bakr. O daughter of As-Siddiq, they are the ones who pray, fast and give in charity, fearing Allaah lest their deeds won't be accepted.".
As for the second question, I have no answer for it, may Allaah give us all understanding in religion, for Allaah knows best.
As-salaamu alaykum wa'rahmatullaahi wa'barakaatuh..

hia99

Post by hia99 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:44 pm

With the name of Allaah
w'alikum salaam wa rahmat Allahi wa barakatahu

jazakum Allahu kayran for answer and for joining this forum, I hope you have good time here inshaAllah...

well I read that reply but still I am not understanding, because I think that muslim is one who have firm faith in Allaah, His last Prophet Muhammad sallalau alyhe wassallim. If one have firm faith then why have fear to be munafiq/hypocrite. The fear of Allah is something we should have as part of faith. And that Allaah decreed in Qur'aan, well is there any verse that shows the fear of being munafiq is part of faith.

Its in Qur'aan that

This [Qur'an] is a clear statement to [all] the people and a guidance and instruction for those conscious of Allah.
So do not weaken and do not grieve, and you will be superior if you are [true] believers
http://tanzil.net/#3:138 http://tanzil.net/#3:139

well may Allah forgive me if I am wrong here. And guide me for that ameen.
fe amaan Allah
jazakum Allahi kayran

sholihin

Post by sholihin » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:49 am

Assalamualaikum wr wbr all people

I need justice,

[19:33] <HoppuS> im not understand
[19:33] <HoppuS> u know i come in here for learn
[19:33] <HoppuS> i come ur city and register my name sholihin there
[19:33] <HoppuS> wheres my mistake
[19:33] <Jundiyyah|Busy> Allah knows who u r trying to fool
[19:33] <HoppuS> wheres my mistake ?
[19:34] <HoppuS> hmm
[19:34] <Jundiyyah|Busy> I have logs of u MrPakistan :) and no matter what u change as, ur speech is always the same :)
[19:34] <HoppuS> paste in here
[19:34] <HoppuS> my nick not register
[19:34] <Jundiyyah|Busy> Lol.
[19:34] <HoppuS> people can use my nick
[19:35] <HoppuS> its right ?
[19:35] <HoppuS> paste in here i will see
[19:35] <Jundiyyah|Busy> Kissi aur ko bewakoof banao
[19:35] <Jundiyyah|Busy> Salam
[19:35] <HoppuS> im not understand
[19:36] <HoppuS> you are being unfair
[19:36] <HoppuS> its not fair
[19:36] <Jundiyyah|Busy> Fear Aallah!!! Fear Aallah before u open ur mouth and type lies!! It's Ramadan! U r fasting!
[19:36] <HoppuS> wheres my mistake ?
[19:36] <HoppuS> astagfirullah
[19:36] <HoppuS> wheres my mistake ?
[19:36] <HoppuS> paste in here
[19:37] <HoppuS> i need justice
[19:37] <Jundiyyah|Busy> Ur mistake was u being MrPakistan and pretending to be someone else
[19:37] <Jundiyyah|Busy> www.islam-chat.org, take ur complaint there
[19:37] <HoppuS> is me Sholihin
[19:37] <HoppuS> im register there
[19:37] <Jundiyyah|Busy> U r now being ignored
[19:38] <HoppuS> ur ignore me because ur not fair
[19:38] <HoppuS> i need justice in here
[19:38] <HoppuS> i will find ur admin on this server
[19:38] <HoppuS> wassalam
[19:40] -> [Jundiyyah|Busy] VERSION
[19:40] <HoppuS> You can hit someone with power, you should be wiser than I
[19:40] <HoppuS> islam not teach us like that
[19:40] <HoppuS> ur aop @ ,
[19:41] <HoppuS> show me for good attention
[19:41] <HoppuS> u have power , and use ur power fot intimidation me
[19:42] <HoppuS> im just user, i dont have power
[19:42] <HoppuS> i will save this log
[19:42] <HoppuS> and i will report for admin this server
[19:43] <Jundiyyah|Busy> Lol
[19:43] <Jundiyyah|Busy> MrPakistan, let me know what admin says once the complaint is submitted :)
[19:43] <HoppuS> I dare because I true
[19:44] <HoppuS> i afraid if im fals
[19:45] <HoppuS> im not MrPakistan
[19:45] <Jundiyyah|Busy> Astaghfirullah!

Since im join for this server, Im never bothering people, She say im MrPakistan, Sorry Im on Irc.dal.net too my nick is HoppuS and im not MrPakistan

I need justice

Thanks Wassalam

Nisa

Post by Nisa » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:57 am

WaAlaikumusalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh :roll:
http://www.islam-chat.org, on the bottom left corner of the page, under the heading of "Quick Links", you'll find "Submit a Complaint", that's where you need to submit the complaint and ask for justice.. I hope it is done inshaAllah t'ala.
كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْقِتَالُ وَهُوَ كُرْهٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تُحِبُّوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَّكُمْ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
"Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know"
- Quran 2:216

hia99

Post by hia99 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:26 pm

w'alikum salam wa rahmat Allaahi wa brakatuh ..

hey you posted on my post .. you have to start NEW post.
I hope every thing would be clear inshaAllah.

fe amaaniLLAH..