Major Sins we should be aware off.
muslimguy

The End of "Major Sins" Book By Imam Dhahabi

Post by muslimguy » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:00 pm

Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
In the name of Allah, the Most-Merciful, the All-Compassionate

As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu
"May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be Upon You"

Praise be to Allaah, we seek His help and His forgiveness. We seek refuge with Allaah from the evil of our own souls and from our bad deeds. Whomsoever Allaah guides will never be led astray, and whomsoever Allaah leaves astray, no one can guide. I bear witness that there is no god but Allaah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.

this was the end of Major sins Book by Imam Shamsu Deen Dhahabi. may Allah have mercy on his Soul.
and may Allah teach us what would benefit us, and may Allah forgive us and have mercy on us, and may Allah guide us to the right path, the path of the righteous that Allah chose and that Allah pleased on them as its mentioned in Quran {Indeed, Allah was pleased with the believers when they gave their Bai'a (pledge) to you (O Muhammad SAW) under the tree, He knew what was in their hearts, and He sent down As-Sakinah (calmness and tranquillity) upon them, and He rewarded them with a near victory,} (Quran Al-fath:18) the path of the salaf (the prophet SalahAllahu alaihi W salam and his companions RadhiaAllahu Ahum and the Tab3een the follower generation.) because they are the best after the mankind after the prophets.

Allahu Subhanhu W Ta'ala say in Quran {And the first to embrace Islam of the Muhajirun (those who migrated from Makkah to Al-Madinah) and the Ansar (the citizens of Al-Madinah who helped and gave aid to the Muhajirun) and also those who followed them exactly (in Faith). Allah is well-pleased with them as they are well-pleased with Him. He has prepared for them Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), to dwell therein forever. That is the supreme success.} (Quran At-Tubah:100)

and it was Narrated Zahdam bin Mudarrib: 'Imran bin Husain said: The Prophet said, "The best people are my contemporaries (i.e., the present (my) generation) and then those who come after them (i.e., the next generation)." Imran added: I am not sure whether the Prophet repeated the statement twice after his first saying. The Prophet added, "And after them there will come people who will bear witness, though they will not be asked to give their witness; and they will be treacherous and nobody will trust them, and they will make vows, but will not fulfill them, and fatness will appear among them." (Reported by Bukhari)

in the End:
Allah Subhanhu W Ta'ala say in Quran Say {(O Muhammad SAW): "This is my way; I invite unto Allah (i.e. to the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) with sure knowledge, I and whosoever follows me (also must invite others to Allah i.e to the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) with sure knowledge. And Glorified and Exalted be Allah (above all that they associate as partners with Him). And I am not of the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters and disbelievers.} (Quran Yusof:108)

and Allah know best, W Alhamdulillah Lillahi Rab Al-'alameen. W Salatu W Assalamu 'ala Muhammadun AbdulAllahi W Rasouluh. "and all praise be to Allah the lord of the worlds, and prayer and peace upon Muhammad the Servant and Messenger of Allah"

W AssalamuAlikum W rahamtullahi W barakatuh
مَنْ عَمِلَ صَالِحًا مِّن ذَكَرٍ أَوْ أُنثَى وَهُوَ مُؤْمِنٌ فَلَنُحْيِيَنَّهُ حَيَاةً طَيِّبَةً وَلَنَجْزِيَنَّهُمْ أَجْرَهُم بِأَحْسَنِ مَا كَانُواْ يَعْمَلُونَ
"Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer - We will surely cause him to live a good life, and We will surely give them their reward [in the Hereafter] according to the best of what they used to do."16:97