Major Sins #64: Despairing of the Mercy of Allah and......

Major Sins we should be aware off.

Major Sins #64: Despairing of the Mercy of Allah and......

Post by muslimguy » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:35 am

Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
In the name of Allah, the Most-Merciful, the All-Compassionate

As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu
"May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be Upon You"

Praise be to Allaah, we seek His help and His forgiveness. We seek refuge with Allaah from the evil of our own souls and from our bad deeds. Whomsoever Allaah guides will never be led astray, and whomsoever Allaah leaves astray, no one can guide. I bear witness that there is no god but Allaah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.

Major Sins #64: Despairing of the Mercy of Allah and Losing of Hope - By Imam Dhahabi

Allah Most High says, {And never give up hope of Allah's soothing mercy: truly no one despairs of Allah's soothing mercy, except those who have no faith. } (Yusuf: 87)

{He is the one that sends down rain (even) after (men) have given up all hope.} (Ash-Shura: 28)

{Say, 'O my servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the mercy of Allah).} (AzZummar: 53)

The Prophet (pbuh) said, "Let none of you die except thinking the best of Allah the Almighty.” [Reported by Muslim]

Allah, unless you love forgiveness, none of the sinful men will be delayed. O Allah, you are the Ever-Forgiver, the Ever Generous and love forgiveness: may you forgive me. O Allah look at us tenderly and include us amongst the people of purity not those of wretchedness.

O Allah! Help us to achieve our hopes, make us prosperous, grant us your pleasure, guide us to goodness and give us a good deed in this world, a good deed in the next and keep us away of the Hell-Fire.
مَنْ عَمِلَ صَالِحًا مِّن ذَكَرٍ أَوْ أُنثَى وَهُوَ مُؤْمِنٌ فَلَنُحْيِيَنَّهُ حَيَاةً طَيِّبَةً وَلَنَجْزِيَنَّهُمْ أَجْرَهُم بِأَحْسَنِ مَا كَانُواْ يَعْمَلُونَ
"Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer - We will surely cause him to live a good life, and We will surely give them their reward [in the Hereafter] according to the best of what they used to do."16:97