JoinTheJourney --- TheBooks!!

Everything about Quran, verses and tafseer.
hia99

JoinTheJourney --- TheBooks!!

Post by hia99 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:50 pm

بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Welcoℳe ℬack To TheJourney‼
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Allaah decreed:
The Messenger has believed in what was revealed to Him from His Lord, and [so have] the believers. All of them have believed in Allah and His angels and His books and His messengers, [saying], "We make no distinction between any of His messengers." And they say, "We hear and we obey. [We seek] Your forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the [final] destination."

http://tanzil.net/#2:285

Assalamualikum wa rahmat Allaahi wa brakatuh
Please share the ayaat accordingly topic here InshaAllaah..
This journey is just to encourage each other to attach with the book of Allah.
May Allaah grant us wisdom and knowledge ameen.

JazakumAllahu khaira
If I die today...My words live tomorrow...?
..................and I am talking Unity here!

hia99

Re: JoinTheJourney --- TheBooks!!

Post by hia99 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:14 pm

بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

───••••••••••••••••────────────────────────────
Welcoℳe ℬack ToTheJourney
───────────────────────────────ℑoinTheℑourneyϡ──

Assalamualikum wa rahmat Allaahi wa brakatuh..

Why no one is sharing ayaat? What make this hard for you? I thought that we already reading the Quraan so if while reading we got that precious pearls accordingly topic we can share together.. But I dun understand what make this that difficult to just share ayaat.. Please can you tell you?

Hmm, well so I'll share here ayaat as direction about "Books".. We know that we have Four Books right?... hmm so just let's share insha'Allaah.. hey if you dun wan to share you can tell me as well...

There are many ayat about the BOOKS, just one day reading the Qur'aan one ayat inspired me as for the "starting ayat" here insha'Allaah.. Oh let me say "Oh Qur'aan I love you"... thank you!

So here we go...

And those who believe and do good works and believe in THAT which is REVELED unto MUHAMMAD (sallallahu alyhe wassallam) - and IT IS the truth from their Lord - He riddeth them of their ill-deeds and improveth their state.
http://tanzil.net/#47:2

I dun know why but I love this ayat to start the topic Insha'Allaah.. Maybe because ♥ this ayaat is COMPLETE condition for being muslim, also ♥ affirming that "Qur'aan is Haq" -[ حَقُّ ]

Just by the way "Haq" is from the root Ha-Qaf-Qaf and having the meanings as:

[Ha-Qaf-Qaf] =
to be suitable to the requirements of justice or wisdom or truth or right or reality or fact,
to be just/proper/right/correct/true/fitting,
to be authentic/genuine/sound/valid/substantial/real, also
established/confirmed/binding/unavoidable/incumbent,
to be manifest,
without doubt or uncertainty,
established as a fact,
to be obligatory or due,
have right or title or claim to a thing,
deserve or merit a thing,
most worthy,
ascertain,
to be sure or certain,
to be true or verifiable or veritable,
to be serious or earnest,
dispute or litigate or contend with another,
speak the truth,
reveal/manifest/show a truth or right,
to be proven true,
pierce or penetrate.]

Also this ayat is saying [as contrast to the previous ayat] that Allaah will amend deeds of those mention believers,
ASLAHA [أَصْلَحَ] means: to set a thing aright, reform, do good and to make whole sound, set things right, effect an agreement between, render fit.

Another point of this ayaat which is simply beautiful for US that this ayat contain name of our beloved Prophet Muhammad [sallallahu alyhe wassallam] - not only name but that Qur'aan is revealed on Him (sallallahu alyhe wassallam)..

So do you like the start of this new direction of our journey? "TheBooks"
I hope insha'Allaah if you read the Qur'aan and get the ayaat for our journey you gonna share insha'Allaah..
I love all muslims... hope you love me as well insha'Allaah
fe amaaniLLAH
wassalamualikum wa rahmatu-Allaahi wa brakatuh ~

sis-hia ...

* I tried to care for all writing but in case you figure out something to be correct ~ feel free insha'Allaah
If I die today...My words live tomorrow...?
..................and I am talking Unity here!