Hello

Feel Free to talk about anything in this board.
Khurram

Hello

Post by Khurram » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:58 pm

Hello everyone, I just reverted to Islam about 20 minutes ago. I hope and pray to Allah that this is the true religion...and that you will all accept me as a brother. Im going to use these forums as help. Like i said I hope you guys accept me. Ameen

Nisa

Re: Hello

Post by Nisa » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:13 pm

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Raheem
"In Allah's Name, Most Gracious, Most Merciful"

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
"Peace be unto you and so may the mercy of Allah and His blessings"

Welcome to the family and world of Islam. :)

Alhamdullilah(praise be to Allah).

Please do not have any doubts about Islam being the true religion, For Allah says in our Holy Book, the Quran:

“...The only religion in the sight of God is Islam...” (Quran 3:19)

In another verse of the Holy Quran, Allah states:

“If anyone desires a religion other than Islam, never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter, he will be in the ranks of those who have lost (their selves in the Hellfire).” (Quran 3:85).. so yes, this indeed is the true religion.

Our beloved Prophet Muhammad, may peace be upon him, said :

“Do you not know that accepting Islam destroys all sins which come before it?”(Saheeh Muslim)

Brother, know that, when one accepts Islam, they in essence repent from the ways and beliefs of their previous life. The person’s record is clean, and it is as if he was just born..exactly as a new born baby! Therfore, one should try as much as possible to keep his records clean and strive to do as many good deeds as possible.

I'm sorry if I may have confused you.

Brother, we welcome you to Islam, congratulate you for your decision, and we will all try to help you in any way we can, inshaAllah t'Ala.(if Allah wills, the exalted). Please do not hesitate to approach anyone here with any help that you may need.

Nisa
Last edited by Nisa on Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْقِتَالُ وَهُوَ كُرْهٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تُحِبُّوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَّكُمْ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
"Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know"
- Quran 2:216

Khurram

Re: Hello

Post by Khurram » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:22 pm

Thank you so much. I will not doubt it now that you say that. And thanks I will be sure to ask questions!