facebook plug in

Feel Free to talk about anything in this board.

facebook plug in

Post by |SomeGuy| » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:14 am

In the name of Allah the most Gracious the most Merciful ...
Peace unto you All and the mercy of Allah and His blessings ...
This is my first topic in this website which I truly believe it should grow by time with the increasing of the numbers of new Muslims everyday I pray that God bless everyone who works on it Amen ...
According to the saying of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him he said: "The religion is the sincere advice" I would like the Administrators in this site to pay attention to the front page Facebook plug-in which shows some pictures of some of the fans of this site some of these pictures contain forbidden contents to be exposed to non relatives such as women with no veil neither covering their hair or their necks so that should be considered ...
The other point I would like you to reconsider having a Facebook page at all , I have been discussing this matter on #islam_chat Ircq channel and some members did agree and some others did not .. might be suitable to mention what Facebook Administrators did to the Palestinian revolution page plus taking no action to the pages that claims that their owners are God .. Atheism and Insulting pages to the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him ...
That should be all I wish you all success and luck and there will be further more notes I would like to address about the site and the channel as a practice to what I adequately put from the sayings of the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him ...
Thank you and Peace unto you.

Re: facebook plug in

Post by meera » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:39 pm

It is really great fun with facebook its make my spare time is funny and joyful when I join it, but now I think its part of my life it is a great plate farm where I communicate with my fellows and have a great fun with each other...
For Learn Arabic from Muslim academy is really a great experience for me as i didn't see any source like this where you can also do combine study with other mates by joining Muslim academy as you are going to your regional institute.