Giving 3 Talaaqs at once Equals 3

Feel Free to talk about anything in this board.
Nisa

Re: Giving 3 Talaaqs at once Equals 3

Post by Nisa » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:00 am

Raaz-e-Wafa, aka (also known as), MrPakistan: No need to be surprised, yes we all know it's you, no matter what nickname you decide to use, the ignorance that drips from the very words that you use, shows it can't be any other fool but you.

Allah knows when you will get it through your thick skull that you are not welcome here to spread your falsehood and nor are your posts. 
Anyone with a bit of shame would've given up posting and spreading lies by now, but I suppose shameless can be added to the list of things you are!

Quite franky, in the beginning your ignorance levels saddened me, but now as you've persisted in your plight to annoy everyone with your colourful kindergarten, full of nonsense posts, it's really very sickening, to say the least.

You have posted nothing but garbage! Not one follower of the salaf rejects the four imams! In the articles you've posted, which I'm pretty sure you most probably haven't even read yourself, you have advocated black magic, you have dismissed most of the Islamic teachings and you have insulted people like Ibn Taymiyyah, Rahimahullah and Imam Wahab, Rahimahullah, by calling them deviants! Fear Allah!!!

What is a wahabi anyway? Do you even know before using the word? Its an ignorant and derogatory term used by fools to label Muslims who are upon the sunnah, then again, why does it not surprise me that you've used it.

You are an ignorant clown! A blind fool who has no idea on what he's saying and carries of spewing filth and garbage from his mouth!

Have a bit of self-respect, self-worth and shame, and run while you can with your tail between your legs! There's a limit to how "beghairat" someone can be and you've definitely passed it! 

Now kindly, crawl under a rock like the pest that you are and don't come back! 

أَعُوذُ بِاللَّهِ أَنْ أَكُونَ مِنَ الْجَاهِلِين
"I take Allah's Refuge from being among Al-Jahilun (the ignorants or the foolish)."

Salam.
كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْقِتَالُ وَهُوَ كُرْهٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تُحِبُّوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَّكُمْ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
"Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know"
- Quran 2:216

Fah_

Post by Fah_ » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:26 am

"There's a limit to how "beghairat" someone can be and you've definitely passed it"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif (2.03 MiB) Viewed 1545 times

Nisa

Post by Nisa » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:41 am

Alhamdulillah you finally showed your true colours! SubhanAllah! All praise is due to Allah..  I can sense the anger too, don't worry MrPakistan, I'd be angry too if one minute I was MrPakistan from Lahore, and the next minute i tried to deceive and disguise and come as Raaz-e-Wafa from Germany and still manage to get caught out! Lol. Remember, nicknames can change.. But the speech of a Jaahil when he is preaching his ignorance, will always remain the same! Fear Allah, as lying and deceiving isnt what a true mu'min does!
انَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ
As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, thou hast no part in them in the least: their affair is with Allah: He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did - 6:159
No such thing as a Wahhabi! You are either upon the sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam or you're not. Jaahil!! Don't post your "bakwas" here again!
كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْقِتَالُ وَهُوَ كُرْهٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تُحِبُّوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَّكُمْ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
"Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know"

Nisa

Post by Nisa » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:49 am

MrPest, I'm not knowledgable and am still learning everyday, but Alhamdulillah, I'm not as ignorant, insane and as shameless as you that I resort to registering myself as different users with different nicknames, just to talk to myself and praise the knowledge that I "copy and paste" from!! LOL.  :lol:

Masrûq – May Allah have mercy on him – said: "Sufficient as knowledge for a person is that he fears Allah, and sufficient as ignorance for a person is that he feels impressed with the knowledge he has". (Al-Âjurrî in Akhlâq Al-‘Ulamâ’ no.40).
وَعِبَادُ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الَّذِينَ يَمْشُونَ عَلَى الْأَرْضِ هَوْنًا وَإِذَا خَاطَبَهُمُ الْجَاهِلُونَ قَالُوا سَلَامًا
And the servants of (Allah) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say, "Peace!"; - Quran 25:63
PEACE!