Marriage announcement

Feel Free to talk about anything in this board.
muslimguy

Marriage announcement

Post by muslimguy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:34 am

Bismillah Al-Rahman Al-Raheem
In the name of Allah, the Most-Merciful, the All-Compassionate

As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu
"May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be Upon You"

Praise be to Allaah, we seek His help and His forgiveness. We seek refuge with Allaah from the evil of our own souls and from our bad deeds. Whomsoever Allaah guides will never be led astray, and whomsoever Allaah leaves astray, no one can guide. I bear witness that there is no god but Allaah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.

Allah says in Quran "And among His Signs is this, that He created for you wives from among yourselves, that you may find repose in them, and He has put between you affection and mercy. Verily, in that are indeed signs for a people who reflect." [Ar-Rum 21] and the prophet sala Allahu alaihi WA salam said: "A woman is married for four things, I.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion. So you should marry the religious woman (otherwise) you will be a losers." [Bukhari]

Alhamdulillah by Allah grace I found a wonderful wife and I'm going to marry her in week or two insha'Allah so I'm asking you please remember me in your duaa that Allah blesses my marriage and put barakah "blessing" in it, prevents shaytan to reachs us, avoids us the shaytan and our kids.

Supplication said to the newlywed:

بارَكَ اللّهُ لَك، وَبارَكَ عَلَـيْك، وَجَمَعَ بَيْـنَكُما في خَـيْر

Barakal-lahu lak, wabaraka AAalayk, wajamaAAa baynakuma fee khayr. ‘May Allah bless for you (your spouse) and bless you, and may He unite both of you in goodness.’

And also make duaa that Allah makes things go easier and ease it for us, to give me strength over marriage's responsibilities and the ability to please and make Allah and my wife happy.

And if I wronged any of you please forgive me and I'm saying Sorry to anyone I have wronged in the past. So please forgive me. Allah says in Quran "...Let them pardon and forgive. Do you not love that Allah should forgive you? And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." [An-Nur 22]

Wish you all the best in life and hereafter insha'Allah, may Allah protect us all, lead us to the right path, steadfast us upon the right path and enter us jannah with those whom he was pleased on from among the prophets, companions and righteous people by Allah's Mercy. Indeed HE is capable of everything. Ameen thuma Ameen.

Jazakum Allahu khairan and AssalamuAlikum Wa rahamtullahi wa barakatuh
مَنْ عَمِلَ صَالِحًا مِّن ذَكَرٍ أَوْ أُنثَى وَهُوَ مُؤْمِنٌ فَلَنُحْيِيَنَّهُ حَيَاةً طَيِّبَةً وَلَنَجْزِيَنَّهُمْ أَجْرَهُم بِأَحْسَنِ مَا كَانُواْ يَعْمَلُونَ
"Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer - We will surely cause him to live a good life, and We will surely give them their reward [in the Hereafter] according to the best of what they used to do."16:97

Nisa

Re: Marriage announcement

Post by Nisa » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:31 am

Alhamdullillahi Ladhi Bi Ni'matihi Tatimus-Saalihaat!!! MashaAllah, great news.. it's about time!! And, Ya Allah t'ala, u finally found someone who said yes! Poor woman! :p LOL :lol:

May Allah t'ala give u both many years together, with the growth of peace and most importantly, growing in the knowledge of Deen. May the blessings and guidance of Allah t'ala be upon u and ur family. Allahumma Ameen

All the very best, 
Nisa. 

WaAlaikumusalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh 
كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْقِتَالُ وَهُوَ كُرْهٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تُحِبُّوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَّكُمْ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
"Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know"
- Quran 2:216

hia99

Re: Marriage announcement

Post by hia99 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:37 pm

W'alikum salam wa rahmatu-Allaahi wa brakatuh
Just saw this post.. just wondering if you used more then two colors before in any post! ehm ehm..
Long time now.. and I hope all would be great insha'Allah, but you have not invited me which is not fair! But ok I forgive you akhi.. may Allaah grant you all the best in dunya and in akhirah and your family and all muslims.

May all brothers and sisters of our islam chat share the same news soon.. I wonder if fake yet to share such news ?
Me wondering so much today..
see you insha'Allaah
fe amaaniLLAH
at least you should send us sweets!
... wassalamualikum wa rahmatu-Allaahi wa brakatuh.
If I die today...My words live tomorrow...?
..................and I am talking Unity here!