Introductions let's start

Introduce yourself, let us know more about you.
Samar

Introductions let's start

Post by Samar » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:41 pm

So I'm Samar. I'm currently a student, last semester inshAllah. And hmm what else...I live in the North Pole, i.e Canada. I guess that's enough for now.

Lalia

Re: Introductions let's start

Post by Lalia » Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:15 am

Hmmm, always the friendly one with the introductions, ya Samar... Let's see... I'm not a student and I don't live in Canada... how's that? :P
May Allah guide us all to the straight path, forgive us our sins, and shower us with His mercy. Ameen.

Samar

Post by Samar » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:08 pm

lol. Um well somebody has to start. It looks like people will not introduce themselves like this. Maybe I need to bribe them :p

Ne0Rev0

Post by Ne0Rev0 » Sat May 22, 2010 2:33 am

Salam Alaikum,

I'm Ne0. Most of you know me from islam_chat on icq. I'm a Med. Student.

Finally had the pleasure of joining, and hope to catch up with you all soon, inshaAllah.

Nemesis

Post by Nemesis » Mon May 24, 2010 4:38 pm

I have no intention to introduce myself.

Kurdi

Post by Kurdi » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:00 am

I'm Kurdi. I sometimes go to icq_islam. I'm from Iraq but live in the US.

fake
Site Admin

Post by fake » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:21 am

Hello Kurdi, and welcome aboard. I would like to inform you that our channel in IrCQ-net is #Islam_Chat (Official ICQ Channel) and not #ICQ_Islam. You can always have a live chat with us by going to this LINK.

Ismat

"كُنتُمْ خَيْرَ أُمَّةٍ أُخْرِجَتْ لِلنَّاسِ تَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَتَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَتُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللّهِ وَلَوْ آمَنَ أَهْلُ الْكِتَابِ لَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَّهُم مِّنْهُمُ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ وَأَكْثَرُهُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ"
"Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in God. If only the People of the Book had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors."

Surah:3.Al-'Imran. Ayah:110

http://Islam-Chat.Org - http://IslamicQuotes.Org

Nasro

Post by Nasro » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:28 pm

Assalamu Alaikom wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu. After that
I'm so happy to be a part of this blessed website,and to be with my noble bro and sis in islam.
My name is Nasro,25 yo,i'm from Algeria ,graduated from university (English lg), i ask Allah ta'ala to help me to accomplish my studies,i mean Magister,(option:linguistics).
well,i think i've mentioned all what i suppose to mention. one last thing is:i love all my bro and sis in the sake of Allah and
i ask Allah to not hurt anybody .
subhanaka Allahumma wa bihamdik ashhadu alla ilaha illa Allah astaghfiruka wa atoubu ilaik.
Dont forget me with your blessed du'a.
Assalamu Alaikom wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu.

fake
Site Admin

Post by fake » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:14 am

Assalamu alaykum akhi Nasro,

Welcome abaord, and may Allah help you accomplishing your goals. I would like to remind you that you can always have a live chat with us by going to this LINK.

Take care of yourself

Ismat

"كُنتُمْ خَيْرَ أُمَّةٍ أُخْرِجَتْ لِلنَّاسِ تَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَتَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَتُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللّهِ وَلَوْ آمَنَ أَهْلُ الْكِتَابِ لَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَّهُم مِّنْهُمُ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ وَأَكْثَرُهُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ"
"Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in God. If only the People of the Book had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors."

Surah:3.Al-'Imran. Ayah:110

http://Islam-Chat.Org - http://IslamicQuotes.Org

_bEE_

Post by _bEE_ » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:25 am

asalam alaykum wa rahamt allah wa barakatuh

uhh where to start ... i guess you can call me bEE or by my real name ahmed which ever pleases you
i go to the chat sometimes and i think some people here know me from there...
i'm currently a senior in high school living in Brooklyn
i like the chat but i think the idea of discussing things in the forum is much better and much more efficient
buy using forums we can extend discussions to more people and prolong discussions so that they can serve their purpose of solving
a problem or concern, usually in the chat it's all debate and no conclusion or answer, and a lot of distractions...
inshallah this forum will get more visitors so we can all help each other to learn new things and clear up what doubts we may have
about islam

shukran :D