Introductions let's start

Introduce yourself, let us know more about you.
hotaru

Re: Introductions let's start

Post by hotaru » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:26 am

Assalamualaykum

my name is hotaru and i'm a student. I looking for a reliable friend to have a chat in order to improve my english language.

Anybody with a sensible mind ;)

tatianabilal

Post by tatianabilal » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:22 am

Saha Dears! INTRODUZING MYSELF TO ALL OF YOU! ALL OF YOU CAN CALL ME T... BUT MY NAME IS TATIANA... IM NOT MUSLIM FOR NOW, BUT IM INTERESTING TO BE ... THATS WHY IM HERE BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MUSLIM/ISLAM... IM MARRIED WITH MUSLIM MAN AND I DIDNT CONVERT TO ONE YET! I HOPE I WILL VERY SOON!
I WILL TALK ABOUT ME... IM PORTUGUESE AND IM VERY CURIOUS PERSON, I LOVE TO LEARN A LOT AND ABOUT LOT OF THINGS ... ISLAM ITS ONE OF IT... MY HUSBAND ITS ALGERIAN AND WE LIVE IN LONDON(UK)...
PLEASE IF SOMEONE CAN GIVE ME SOME INFORMATION ABOUT ISLAM PLEASE IM HERE FOR IT!
I HAVE ONE QUESTION:
MUSLIM WOMAN HAVE TO USE HIJAB(MUST)????

SIGN: T

al_ghareeb

Post by al_ghareeb » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:55 am

I am Faikh, I am albanian, student, married, I have a doughter. Iiving peacefully and trying to practice islam sa much as I can. Many of you know me as s|MpLe. Hope this is not a bad thing with introduction. I just want to talk about faith, and faith is my only concern. Also I want to improve my english, studing english language right now, but thats not my niyah for entering the chat.

tayyab60

Post by tayyab60 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:40 am

Hearty welcome to sister tatiana and brothers hotaru and faikh to this forum. i greet you with the islamic greetings of assalm o aliakum wa rahmatullah barakatu (peace and blessings upon you all).
1...DEAR SISTER TATIANA, hijab is compulsary for muslim women for the followining:
-allah swt has commanded it on three different oceasions in the glorious quran,one of his glorious names is 'hakeem' (full of wisdom) so its bound to have tremendous wisdom and philosiphy behind this command. there are few easy derivetives from these commands, such as, its your recognition as a muslim lady. once you are recognised as muslim many muslims will wish you with islamic greetings and wishes,which will be great reward for hereafter(no one should be missing on that). this recognition is also a statement to others that you committed to your faith and you are not available( or want to be part) for illict and illegal physical and moral corruption, just like the christian nun's full hijab. by exposing yourself to the general public you daring those with the immoral intentions to invite you to evil,regardless of your intentions. there numerous other reasons but islam means submission of our will to the will of our creator(allah swt) and we believe that what ever we commanded is the best for us.
2... brother faikh.you are most welcomed to the chat or if you want to write in the forum for the benefit of all others.
3... brother hotaru, may allah swt bless you and you will rewarded by allah swt as per your niyah(intentions)
allah swt bless you all, jaza kamullahu khairen
wassalam

havet

Post by havet » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:00 pm

Getting information from social communities is very useful for everyone. Being a new one in this community i hope my stay here will be highly beneficial for me and other my friends. I would like to invite my all fellows if we can help to someone and get from others it really great for all of us.

commonmuslim

Post by commonmuslim » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:37 am

Assalamu alaikum & Hi,

I am an Indian working in Saudi Arabia. Busy but not for Islam. I believe in treating people fairly and speaking the truth in terms of both spiritual and worldly information.
I like new muslims more (don't know why) and would like to be sincere to those trying to know about Islam.
I am here to introduce Islam to the curious.

Wa'salaam (bye)

meera

Post by meera » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:28 pm

For saying to hello my all fellows i am highly inspired from the community as really your all effort to making it interesting is appreciable. Some discussions are highly interesting that grabs the follower's attention and make the community different by their innovative suggestions.
For Learn Arabic from Muslim academy is really a great experience for me as i didn't see any source like this where you can also do combine study with other mates by joining Muslim academy as you are going to your regional institute.