Allaah Yarda 3ankum...

Discuss whats going around the World in this board.
hia99

Allaah Yarda 3ankum...

Post by hia99 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:25 pm

بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Assalamualikum wa rahmatu'LLAH wa barakatuh...

I was thinking in which section I inform this, either in "general discussion" or what, then I saw politics and news section, Its nothing about politics ... but a news, to all my sisters and brothers on Islam chat, cos I need to be away suddenly, and I never feel good when ppls go suddenly, so I wan to inform IF any one would wondering where I went suddenly. All fine alhamdulillah, its just a break .. I have great time there mashaAllaah, and I hope to join again some day InshaAllah... I do ask ppls from Islam chat if I talk them any where how are all sisters and brothers there and if any one missed me.. all have almost same reply, all fine, trolls there.. dun know if any one missed you... umm InshaAllaah khair,

So I hope no one would feel my sudden disappearing act now InShaAllaah... cos I'm missing all ppls there.. hope to see you soon, InshaAllaah - have good time - fe amaaniLLAH

*•.¸¸.•*•.¸¸.•*•.¸¸.•* *•.¸¸.•*•.¸¸.•* *•.¸¸.••*•.¸¸.•*•.¸¸.•*•.¸¸.•* *•.¸¸.•*•.¸¸.•* *•.¸¸.••*•.¸¸.•*•.¸¸.•*•.¸¸.•

أَنتَ وَلِيُّنَا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا ۖ وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الْغَافِرِينَ
ۚ وَاكْتُبْ لَنَا فِي هَـٰذِهِ الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَفِي الْآخِرَةِ إِنَّا هُدْنَا إِلَيْكَ

فَاطِرَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ أَنتَ وَلِيِّي فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ ۖ تَوَفَّنِي مُسْلِمًا وَأَلْحِقْنِي بِالصَّالِحِينَ

فَاللَّـهُ خَيْرٌ حَافِظًا ۖ وَهُوَ أَرْحَمُ الرَّاحِمِينَ

hia...
Wassalamualikum wa rahmatu'LLAH wa barakatuh
If I die today...My words live tomorrow...?
..................and I am talking Unity here!

Salma_

Re: Allaah Yarda 3ankum...

Post by Salma_ » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:34 pm

walaykum as`salaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,
I love you sis <3 that's all i can say...Don't let the "break" take you away from us for too long, cause am missing you so much already <3
Take good care, fi amaanEllah my sister. As`salaamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

hia99

Post by hia99 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:48 pm

For you Salma ...

__(░)(▒)
_(▒)(█)(░)
__(░)(▒)
____
____█_█
____█▀
____█
____█

ღ JazakiALLAHu khaira
InShaAllaah khair sis .. barakAllahu feeki ameen,
wa 3alaikumu'ssalam wa rahmatu'LLAH wa barakatuh - may Allaah love you ameen ღ

muslimguy

Post by muslimguy » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:07 pm

WalikumAssalam Wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,
I hope you will be back soon inshaAllah
take care of urself and stay safe.... May Allah protects you and all of the muslims and leads them to their best. Ameen
مَنْ عَمِلَ صَالِحًا مِّن ذَكَرٍ أَوْ أُنثَى وَهُوَ مُؤْمِنٌ فَلَنُحْيِيَنَّهُ حَيَاةً طَيِّبَةً وَلَنَجْزِيَنَّهُمْ أَجْرَهُم بِأَحْسَنِ مَا كَانُواْ يَعْمَلُونَ
"Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer - We will surely cause him to live a good life, and We will surely give them their reward [in the Hereafter] according to the best of what they used to do."16:97

Nisa

Post by Nisa » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:21 pm

WaAlaikumusalam Warahmatullah Wabarakatuh

From what I know and have seen, I am sure you will be missed.
May Allah t'ala make this break and time-off beneficial for you and your Akhirah. May Allah t'ala bless you in abundance. Allahumma Ameen
كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْقِتَالُ وَهُوَ كُرْهٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تُحِبُّوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَّكُمْ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
"Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know"
- Quran 2:216

hia99

Post by hia99 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:47 am

ღ Assalamualikum wa rahmatu'LLAH wa barakatuh...

Jazakum Allahu khair..

and thanks a lot MuslimGuy... ameen for du'aa and may Allaah grant you all the best in dunya and in akhira ameen,
InShaAllaah hope for all the best...

and thanks Nisa, jazakiAllaahu khaira for kind words, that touched my heart really.. and I wish to be missed InshaAllaah for all good reasons, and I miss you all, ameen for du'aa .. and may Allaah grant you and your family all the best in dunya and in akhira ameen.. May Allaah protect all muslims around the world and may Allaah increase the unity and love among the muslims ameen. See you InShaAllaah.. FeamaaniLLAH ~ hia ღ