Dr Aafia Siddiqui,

Discuss whats going around the World in this board.
_SnoW_

Dr Aafia Siddiqui,

Post by _SnoW_ » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Selamun Aleykum,

The other day someone sent me this email. I know there are worse cases than this and maybe as much hurtful as this one. It really breaks my heart when I come across this kind of topic. I feel really helpless because now I read this story whats next ? I move on with my life. What can we do in this kind of situation?
I tried to post her picture :/ somehow it didnt work out. In one of the picture she was covered with hijab and the other had her without it. That really bothered me that they took picture of her without her hijab, then again that is the least thing they did to her.
Sometimes when u cannot help someone it makes you feel really small. Please keep her and her family in your duas.

Prisoner No. 650
Dr Aafia Siddiqui,
A Pakistani PhD. Having 144 Honorary Degrees & Certificates, In Neurology, From Different Institutes Of The World,
The Only Neurologist In The World Have The Honorary Ph.d From Harvard University ,
Hafiz-e-Quraan,
Aalima,
Not Even A Single American Matches her Qualifications,
Was Kidnapped along with her 3 children, By the FBI from Karachi, With Help of Pakistani Government Alleging Connection with Al-Qaeeda,
Now She is in USA prison,
Having Lost Memory, Due to physical, Psychological & Sexual Torture,
She is Imprisoned with Men,
But We,
The Muslims are
Dead,
Even this Message will remain in our Inbox, until we delete it.
Protest!
If you cannot do anything,
Just forward it and just Pray for Her. IT HAS ALSO COME IN NEWS CHANNELS AND RADIO STATIONS

Ummabdullah

Re: Dr Aafia Siddiqui,

Post by Ummabdullah » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:05 am

Salaams
Yeh i reAd this email too.My heart really goes out to her and her family.